Thursday, March 25, 2010

Overwhelming Goodness

IMG_2447_1255_edited-1

As you’ve noticed, I still seem to be on MIA status and I’m really sorry. Things have been rather overwhelming lately, but totally in an incredible way.

When I turned my passion of photography into a profession, I had know idea I would get the kind of response that I have. I figured I would do a shoot with my friend’s kids here and there, but I never dreamed I would be booking my calendar like I have been. I prayed for God to bless my business and He has in so many ways.

It’s overwhelming, but in an absolutely amazing way! I am LOVING what I do in a way I never imagined. I get so excited when I capture the perfect moment with the perfect lighting that I can hardly contain myself at times!

It’s so weird (and a bit uncomfortable) to think of myself as a “professional” because I really just see myself as a mom with a camera, especially when I’m having so much fun.

So bear with me friends--you can see a lot of what I’m up to on my photography website. I will try and get back into a regular blogging routine, but please be patient with me as I adjust to this new venture.

Thank you all for your support, I really appreciate it!

blog comments powered by Disqus