Monday, March 15, 2010

Meal Plan Mondays

If you read yesterday's post, then you will know that I'm back from a brief hiatus. And not only am I back, I'm back to cooking as well. We've had a few weeks of last minute meals and lots of pizza and I'm looking forward to getting back to meal planning. It really does make my life so much easier!

Here's what I'm planning on cooking for my family this week:

Tonight--we had leftover tacos

Tuesday--Parmesean Crusted Chicken with broccoli and cous cous

Wednesday--Salmon, roasted red potatos, baked squash

Thursday--leftovers

Friday--Southwestern Garden Chicken Pasta from my friend's blog. This looks SO yummy!!!!

Saturday--Blue cheese and red onion burgers, sweet potato fries, fruit salad

Sunday--Lifegroup with church

What are you having this week?


Photobucketl
blog comments powered by Disqus