Monday, February 15, 2010

Meal Plan Monday and a Little Bit of Housekeeping

 

IMG_0094_edited-1

We had a busy weekend……my parents came to visit AND we had snow AND we had this sweet little boy’s birthday party to go to!

IMG_9806

I’ve also been WAY busy working on my photography website….stay tuned! I’ve got a blog lined up too :-)

A little bit of housekeeping…….I have decided that I’ve got A LOT going on right now and plenty to blog about, so I’m not sticking to my original blogging schedule except for Meal Plan Mondays just because those hold me accountable to make sure my family has something to eat each night!

I will still do photography tips occasionally, but you will just have to check in with me often and I will link up with Kelly’s “Show Us Your Life Friday’s” most of the time. I’ve also got some more exciting changes coming so stay tuned for those as well, I think you will like them :-)

Now for what we are eating this week, again, not setting a schedule because depending on my mood, energy level and last minute company, I’ve got to be flexible yet prepared!

So, for dinners this week:

Spaghetti

Shrimp Orzo dish (I’ll have to post this recipe when we make it this week!)

Ham, mashed potatoes and veggies

Sloppy Joes and Sweet Potato French Fries

0 comments: