Friday, February 12, 2010

Two Year Old + Moon Sand = Not Such a Great Idea

Today I had the not-so-brilliant idea to let Parker play with moon sand for the first time. I’ve been working on cleaning out my pantry (for like a month now!) and had “unhidden” the moon sand (I had hidden it when I bought it 6 months ago and realized just how NOT READY Parker was for this stuff).

Anyways, Parker found it this morning and since I was on the phone with one of my best friends from college who I RARELY get to see, I thought this would be a brilliant idea to buy some undisturbed time on the phone.

BIG MISTAKE.

IMG_9662

The clean up took about 20 minutes and I’m sure I’ll be finding orange sand in my carpet for days. Not recommending Moon Sand for another few years….lesson learned.

1 comments:

Susan said...

I hate Moon Sand too. Whoever said it was better than PlayDoh needs their heads checked. My mom bought it for my then 2 year old son. It sat in a closet until right before Christmas. I wanted to get rid of it, so I cut the kids loose with it - in the garage! WHAT A MESS!!! My 8 & 7 year old couldn't even keep it on the table. I'm so glad it's gone -and I won't be buying it again! Hope you get up all that orange sand!