Tuesday, January 19, 2010

lemonade stand award!!!!!

so my friend aimee who writes a BEAUTIFUL blog called women's marriage ministry nominated me for this award.....



i am BEYOND excited!!!! can you tell? thank you so much aimee for the nomination--you totally made my day!

you definitely want to check out aimee's blog, seriously you don't want to miss it. it is AWESOME!

anyways, now it's my turn to nominate some blogs that are meaningful to me. there are really SO MANY good blogs out there, but here are the ones that i read regularly that really speak to me during this phase of my life:



** Rules for the Award **


* Put the Lemonade Logo on your blog or in your blog post
* Nominate at least 10 blogs with a great attitude or gratitude
* Link Nominees to your post
* Let your nominees know about their award by leaving them a comment on their blog
* Share the Love & link to the person from whom you received the award

enjoy checking out some of my most FAVORITE blogs....they truly are my daily inspiration!



Photobucket

1 comments:

Jeanette said...

Congrats, and thanks! :)