Thursday, December 3, 2009

christmas bazaar

so yesterday i had my big debut! for those of you who don't know, i've started a design line of boutique baby gifts, boutique clothing for toddlers and tutus. i started just doing it for fun for a few friends and when parker's school was looking for volunteers for vendors their christmas bazaar, i thought i'd help out. for the last few weeks i have wondered what i had gotten myself into, and i was SUPER nervous about my stuff, but the bazaar was a HUGE success for me and now i'm busy working on a bunch of orders!


here are some pics of my amateur table :-) not too shabby huh???








now i have GOT TO work on my website......it would be functional if i could only figure out how to change the file size on my pics so they will upload grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Photobucket

0 comments: