Saturday, June 27, 2009

busy week

it's been a busy week, but life has been great! i had my real estate exam tuesday morning and i passed! i'm so thankful to have that behind me now as i was spending every free second i had studying for this thing. now that it's over, i've been enjoying crossing things off "my list" and am in full nesting mode!

i've also had the chance to get back to the sewing machine and work on my new design line Sassy Cakes Designs. i'm SO excited about this as i love designing kids items full of sassiness with great colors and fabrics! my hope is to offer unique boutique gifts and clothing at non-boutique pricing. it's all still a work in progress, but stay tuned for my website launch coming soon. www.sassycakesdesigns.com!

in the meantime, here are just a few of the small projects i worked on this week:




monogramming on this one by welcomebaby.biz.

i should be getting new patterns in any day now and will have some super-cute girls clothing to share--check back soon!



Photobucket

0 comments: