Wednesday, February 10, 2010

food allergies, valentines party and air guitar

We’ve had a busy few days….I have been baking like a crazy woman which is completely out of my comfort zone! AND if I have to go to Target one more time, I seriously might lose it.

Since parker is allergic to egg and almost ALL baked goods have egg in them, whenever there is a party, I usually end up making the special treat.

So I made these cuties for Parker’s teacher’s birthday on Tuesday:

IMG_9452

And then I made these super yummy strawberry cake balls for Parker’s Valentine’s Day party today:

IMG_9459

They have A LOT of sugar in them and the teacher’s said the kids were a little wild HA!

Parker made us the sweetest card at school:

IMG_9465

It says “I’ll hand you my heart on Valentine’s Day”. Isn’t that sweet? Definitely a keeper! Speaking of, how do you save your kids artwork? I’m trying to figure out the best way to do this and be organized!

This is Parker’s Valentine’s day goody bag he made at school. I had to confiscate half of the candy—he definitely did not need anymore sugar!

IMG_9474

When Parker woke up from his nap, he had a 103.1 fever! Can sugar do that to a kid??? I gave him Motrin and about an hour later he was acting like his usual self, which included some air guitar with daddy at dinner…here he is jammin’!

IMG_9481 IMG_9477

He was REALLY rockin’ out here….

IMG_9479

I TOTALLY had to capture a picture and when I started taking pictures, Parker did this and told me “Mommy, I can’t take it”! HA!

IMG_9478

I think he may seriously think of me as the “Momarazzi”!

0 comments: