Sunday, August 17, 2008

My First Haircut









this is a little late making it to the blog, but a week ago i took parker to get his first haircut at pigtails and crewcuts where my little baby turned into a big boy with a few snips! he LOVED it! he especially liked sitting in his "airplane" chair and cried whenever I took him out of it. Nonetheless, we left on a dramatic note! Enjoy some pics......

ps-see "the mullet"??? that pic is pre-haircut. i had been cutting his hair (and doing a pretty good job i must admit) until this last little "trim". somehow with ONE cut i managed to create a mullet, hence our trip to pigtails and crewcuts.

and please bear with me with the formatting--i can't seem to figure out the layout.........










1 comments:

Jeanette said...

Oh my word...too cute!!! Erin, he looks just like you. I can't believe how big he is getting!!!